Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Days 5 & 6: Shopping and Baking

Yesterday I went shopping after a slow morning/afternoon start. Once I got into the store I was shopping all around, looking at all different products, labels, prices, etc and had no headache the whole time! I was exhausted by the end of the night and slept like a baby.

Today, I woke up at a normal time, had my breakfast, but, for some reason, completely forgot to take my medicine until about 2pm!! I realized I was without meds when my vision got a little wiggly. It has pretty much stayed that way all day and I think, if it doesn't change back to normal by tomorrow I might have to rethink my dosage of Diamox.For now, I am keeping my fingers crossed that I didn't make too much of a mistake today by messing up my morning meeds!!

Wiggly vision or not, I baked a whole bunch of yummy cookies today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment